Deystroy-CapitalisimDeystroy-Capitalisim

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Hiroshima. Hiroshima.

A few things I'd like to point out.

There are a few things I would like to point out, if no one has already. This is an excerpt from a paper I have written in school a while back.

On August 6, 1945, came the lone American plane in the sky over Hiroshima, dropping the first atomic bomb, leaving perhaps 100,000 Japanese dead, and tens of thousands more slowly dying from radiation poisoning. Twelve U.S. navy fliers in the Hiroshima city jail were killed in the bombing, a fact that the U.S. government has never officially acknowledged.
Three days later, a second atomic bomb was dropped on the city of Nagasaki, with perhaps 50,000 killed. “Based on a detailed investigation of all the facts and supported by the testimony of the surviving Japanese leaders involved, it is the Survey’s opinion that certainly prior to December 31 1945, and in all probability prior to 1 November 1945, Japan would have surrendered even if the atomic bombs had not been dropped, even if Russia had not entered the war, and even if no invasion had been planned or contemplated.” But could American leaders have known this in August 1945? The answer is undeniable yes. With the Japanese codes broken all their messages where intercepted. It has been said they surrender up to 5 times.
Truman had said, “The world will note that the first atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima, a military base. That was because we wished in this first attack to avoid, insofar was possible, the killing of civilians.” It was a preposterous statement. Those 100,000 killed in Hiroshima were almost all civilians. The U.S. Strategic Bombing Survey said in its official report:
“Hiroshima and Nagasaki were chosen as targets because of their concentration of activities and population.”
Official reports can’t be changed by the media. This was the undeniable truth. People today cannot deny this all too cold and unsettling document. The dropping of the second bomb on Nagasaki seems to have been scheduled in advance, and no one has ever been able to explain why it was dropped. Was it because this was a plutonium bomb whereas the Hiroshima bomb was a uranium bomb? Were the dead and irradiated of Nagasaki victims of a scientific experiment?

PauLH responds:

Nice essay, well written. If thats the truth then its very shocking, I never knew that. I really don't know what to say, if Nagasaki was an experiment thenUS should have a penalty from the War Crimes Act like Germany did. Either its a cover up or US didn't have to face the consequence. Your right that document is cold and unsettling, I... really dont know what to say. All we can do is hope it does not happen agian. Learn from that monstrosity. Thanks for sharing that with us, a powerful essay. Thank you for reviewing and watching pal. The most shocking answers are probably still hidden.

hokuto no ken hokuto no ken

nice

i liked your other one better. But i was wondering how do you do that spray effect, it would come in handy for my up comming Kozuro Okamu tribute, read my other review for your other Hokuto no ken movie too

fist of the north star fist of the north star

yeah...that was good

i really enjoyed that. check out my fist of the north star flash, it was when i was still new to flash so its not that great. yours beats the hell outta it =)

Blade Vs. Angel Blade Vs. Angel

not bad

Hey i liked it ok. I like blade alot and angle always bothered me...why is he named angle...little to homo erotic. Anyway nie but for your next maybe spend a little more time and what not

Scary Kitten Scary Kitten

hahahahah a kitten with glowing eyes i get it

Its funny cause his eyes glow right? Yeah thats great!

*note: all of the above was said in a almost overwhelming sarcastic tone.*

RancidPsychoJosh Sucks! RancidPsychoJosh Sucks!

i hate him too

GOD i hate him

A short Anime animation A short Anime animation

nice one...made no scense

woooow no scense woooooow

stickocalypse chapter one stickocalypse chapter one

clap clap clap

Not to bad. I came across your movie by reading reviws of "Rancid Psyco Josh" whom i hate and wish to kill thne display publicly in a park where children can ritualisticly urniate on his rotting courpse....um ANYway. Your movie was nice. Th egraphics where fine if anything a tad disproportioned (like the car on the road) but all in all nice job =)

21XX Opening 21XX Opening

very nice

i came acrose this movie by reading rancidpsycojosh's revewis (i HATE him) and i found he was wrong and he should be hung and displayed publicly. Nice one

Stick Slayer Episode 7 Stick Slayer Episode 7

best yet

This is the best of em all and thats saying alot.